Are you giving your “likely” colleges enough thought? Read our tips for choosing them carefully. Other articles include:
- Majoring in International Relations/Poli Sci – Degrees with diverse paths in a global society.
- Financial Matters: The CSS Profile – The financial aid form for institutional awards.
- Volunteer Opportunities in a Pandemic – How students are staying engaged in service.
- How Many Applications? – Why applying to more schools is not always better.
- Majoring in Applied Math – Why math-related careers dominate top 20 career lists.
- Financial Matters – What you need to know about applying for FAFSA.
- Applying ED/EA – Important considerations before applying ED/EA instead of regular decision.