- Majoring in the Classics – An uncommon choice with a high success rate.
- Financial Matters – The pros and cons of college payment options.
- Safety on Campus – Tech tips and other practices to keep you safe at school.
The true benefit of a summer program? It isn’t gaining points with selective schools. Read more in this issue. Other articles include:
- Majoring in Visual Arts – A creative path with many options.
- Financial Matters – Staying informed after your student turns 18.
- Brainstorming Your College Essay – Tips to kickstart the writing process.
- Takeaways from 2021 – Advice for juniors creating their college list.