We are eternally grateful to you for the wonderful support and guidance you gave our girls, and we recommend you to all our friends with college-bound children. You have been an important influence on our girls – many, many thanks for all you’ve done!Parent
List of Services Provided
- Development of your personal story highlighting your individual strengths, including academic, personal, and extracurricular activities. Assessments, such as Diagnostic Tests for the PSAT, ACT, SAT, Myers-Briggs, Career and Parent Questionnaires, will be used. Course selection and registration for classes is discussed.
- Selection of colleges best suited to your objectives and strengths as well as an individualized application strategy. Also, information on financial aid and scholarships.
- Planning for the best possible results on the ACT/SAT.
- Recommendations on how extracurricular activities can enhance your applications.
- Guidance on obtaining letters of recommendation.
- Brainstorming the best possible essay topics for you.
- Review and editing of essays. This step includes professional proofreading of punctuation and grammar in addition to strengthening the content.
- Preparation and review of resume and any other supporting materials.
- Preparation and practice for the college interviews.
- Anything and everything else to help you have the best possible high school experience and excellent college choices.
- We use Naviance – an online portal for students and parents to access college information, design plans, and generate reports to track tasks and recommendations.
- Contact us for a free one-hour consultation.
- College Essay Writing workshop
- Interview Preparation Workshop
- Scholarship Search Workshop
We loved your service. It kept us organized and on track. I must say it helped take the stress out of the whole process. We will recommend your services to everyone we know!Parent
We very much valued the process [my first son] went through and have had a hard time finding similar resources in CA. We would be thrilled if you would consider working with [my second son] long distance.Parent
Want to read more about what parents and students have to say about our services? Go to our Testimonials page to read their testimonials.